Turn flip 3d back on?
I tried this-
1) Click on the Windows logo at the lower left corner
2) Select Control Panel, and then select Personalization
3) Click on “Window Color and Appearance”
4) If you then see a row of 8 colors, you need to click on the last link, “Open classic appearance properties for more color options”
5) In the “Appearance Settings” window, under “Color Scheme,” select “Windows Aero”
6) Click on “OK”
7) Windows will then update the display properties of, well, everything.
8 ) If you’ve got a “Flip and Flip” icon in the Quick Launch area of the taskbar at the bottom of your screen, next to the Windows icon, click on it to see a neat sideways 3-D representation of all of your open windows. OR, hold down the “Start-Tab” keys in order (where Start is the key with the Windows logo) and then (still holding the Start key), hit the Tab key to 3-D’ly scroll through each of the open windows. Uber-cool.
But for some reason the the icon in the taskbar is only giving me the option to "Show desktop" not flip and flip which I did have before!
How do I get it back? I want to scroll through all my open windows without using 'start-tab' keys.