Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player Released
- Adobe Flash Player only supports a 32-bit browser in Vista and XP, but supports both a 32-bit and 64-bit browser in Windows 7 and 8.
- Release notes
- System Requirements
- Remember to uncheck the Google Toolbar option if you do not want it installed to.
- If you have problems installing the Adobe Flash Player, then you might use the uninstaller program to remove the old Adobe Flash Player version and try installing the new version again afterwards.
- How to uninstall the Adobe Flash Player plug-in and ActiveX control
- If you use Firefox, then it uses a separate plug-in than Internet Explorer. You will need to select your OS, click Continue, and select "other browsers" to install the separate plug-in for Firefox from this link instead.
- If you like, you can check your Adobe Flash settings and clear all visited websites list history at this link or from the Flash Player icon in the Windows Control Panel.