Windows Vista Forums

Delete Forum Profile

  1. #1



    Newbie
    Join Date : Oct 2010
    Arizona
    Posts : 2
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Version 6.1.7600
    Local Time: 08:26 AM
    usa us arizona

    Delete Forum Profile

    Hello all, I'm running Windows 7 and managed to create an account in the Vista section by accident. How would I go about deleting this profile? Thanks!

    -Brendon

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.   


  3. #2



    Banned
    Join Date : Oct 2010
    Posts : 157
    Vista Home Premium 32-bit SP2
    Local Time: 11:26 AM


     

    Re: Delete Forum Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by BBullit View Post
    Hello all, I'm running Windows 7 and managed to create an account in the Vista section by accident. How would I go about deleting this profile? Thanks!

    -Brendon
    Do something so bad that the moderators have no choice but to ban you.
    Just kidding.
    Like it or not, you are now a life-time member. Just log out and don't use it. No one else can use it.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #3



    Newbie
    Join Date : Oct 2010
    Arizona
    Posts : 2
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Version 6.1.7600
    Local Time: 08:26 AM
    usa us arizona

      Thread Starter

    Re: Delete Forum Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by djch129 View Post
    Do something so bad that the moderators have no choice but to ban you.
    Just kidding.
    Haha, this could be done...

    I guess it wouldn't hurt to have the account since many people are still using Vista. How quickly will Vista be phased out by Windows 7 though?

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #4
    mitchell's Avatar

    Ngai Tahu/Tau Iwi

    Join Date : Nov 2008
    New Zealand
    Posts : 420
    Windows Seven Home Premium 32bit SP1
    Local Time: 04:26 AM
    newzealand

     

    Re: Delete Forum Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by BBullit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by djch129 View Post
    Do something so bad that the moderators have no choice but to ban you.
    Just kidding.
    Haha, this could be done...

    I guess it wouldn't hurt to have the account since many people are still using Vista. How quickly will Vista be phased out by Windows 7 though?
    Microsoft is still supporting XP Sp3, so it will a long time yet

      My System SpecsSystem Spec


Delete Forum Profile
Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Delete Profile Chillout Room
delete files profile VB Script
How do i delete pictures from profile Live Messenger
How to delete wireless profile Network & Sharing
how to delete user profile ? Vista performance & maintenance