All of them.
Hi everyone, first post for me here, and unfortunately, it's with a big rage.
I installed Hearts of Iron 3 last night and it more or less crashed my entire system, causing my first BSOD in almost 3 years of Vista X64 Ultimate usage.
DELL XPS M1710
Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 2.0GHZ
4GB DDR2 RAM (3.2GB allocated)
256MB nVidia GeForce 7900 GS Errors present
- BSOD on boot after the Windows loading
- DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error present
- nvlddmkm.sys problem (which means it's the driver
- changed by the HoI 3 installation) BSOD gives me a STOP message - 0x0000001.
Safe Mode does not work, tried all 3 choices.
System Restore did not work, restored it from two days ago, didn't work.
I hit F12 and ran the basic hardware systems, everything passed, so no HDD or RAM problem.
Everything is unplugged from the USB, no antivirus errors, no RAM errors, BIOS runs well. I can't boot from the CD
- my DVD drive has had a hardware error almost from the start, I use an external drive.
Any suggestions for this? Thank you.