Originally Posted by Lottiemansion
But.. But.. But..
- I plugged my USB back into the Desktop PC computer
- My PC said that everything was installed
- I go back into Control Panel>Device Manager>Universal Serial Bus Controllers ----> and I see that my USB is no longer listed as "Unknown Device". It is instead listed as "USB Mass Storage Device". So, that's good.
- I "right click" on "USB Mass Storage Device" and click on "Properties". Under the tab "General", it says "This device is working properly." So, that's good.
- I go back into "My Computer" and I cannot see my USB anywhere. I double-clicked on Removable Disks (H: ), (J: ), (G: ), (I: ) and (K: ) – each and every single one of them said "Please insert disk into removable disk [Insert Letter above]."
Doesn't that mean that my USB is working perfectly.. but just isn't showing up?