In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
1) Rudeness, insults, racial/hate slander, flaming, attacks, stalking, and trolling will not be tolerated.
2) No useless posts, e.g., thread bumping, useless one liners, junk posting to increase post count, and identical multi-postings in different forums.
3) No spamming, advertising, selling, or personal promoting at all.
4) No discussion of piracy or anything illegal is allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations.
5) No plagiarism.
6) No discussions of hacking someones system, network, password, etc.
7) No Rep begging or abuse of the Rep System.
8) No discussions on religion, politics, or firearms.
9) Posting of sexually explicit content (nudity), joining with offensive or inappropriately lewd user names, avatars, or posts that violate vistax64.com community standards are not allowed. The vistax64.com team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
10) Absolutely no posting of malicious content of any kind, e.g., links, software.
11) No posting direct download links of programs. Only links to their source download site is allowed due to EULA and copyright of program.
12) Multiple site accounts are not allowed. No fake or disposable emails/domains are to be allowed for site registration.
13) This is an English based site. Please only post in English, or provide an English translation in your posts.
14) No ad blocking discussions. This site depends on ads to pay for the costs of running and maintaining it.
15) To comply with international laws - all members must be 13 years old or above.
We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right.
We also reserve the right to modify, close, remove, delete, or take any other action we deem necessary and appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way .