Windows Vista Forums

Question?

  1. #1



    Member
    Join Date : Sep 2009
    Posts : 32
    Vista Ultimate x32
    Local Time: 08:05 PM

    Question?

    hey i just want to ask why the pics in Computer Status is not showing in sidebar?

    see the pic in my sidebar

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.   


  3. #2



    Banned
    Join Date : Jun 2009
    NY USA
    Posts : 2,456
    Vista 32 win 7 7600 32 bit
    Local Time: 09:05 PM
    micronesia au victoria 2

     

    Re: Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by kupalski View Post
    hey i just want to ask why the pics in Computer Status is not showing in sidebar?

    see the pic in my sidebar
    Its not displaying properly as if the dimensions of the gadget are set wrong. Is the size of the gadget adjustable?

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #3



    Member
    Join Date : Sep 2009
    Posts : 32
    Vista Ultimate x32
    Local Time: 08:05 PM


      Thread Starter

    Re: Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kupalski View Post
    hey i just want to ask why the pics in Computer Status is not showing in sidebar?

    see the pic in my sidebar
    Its not displaying properly as if the dimensions of the gadget are set wrong. Is the size of the gadget adjustable?

    so how will i set it? i cant adjust the size of the gadget

    but in my laptop its working properly

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #4
    lemur's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date : Aug 2009
    University of Kentucky
    Posts : 1,533
    Windows Vista Enterprise x64 SP2
    Local Time: 08:05 PM
    usa us kentucky

     

    Re: Question?

    22 degrees? Tell me that's Celsius...

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #5



    Banned
    Join Date : Jun 2009
    NY USA
    Posts : 2,456
    Vista 32 win 7 7600 32 bit
    Local Time: 09:05 PM
    micronesia au victoria 2

     

    Re: Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by kupalski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kupalski View Post
    hey i just want to ask why the pics in Computer Status is not showing in sidebar?

    see the pic in my sidebar
    Its not displaying properly as if the dimensions of the gadget are set wrong. Is the size of the gadget adjustable?

    so how will i set it? i cant adjust the size of the gadget

    but in my laptop its working properly
    I know nothing abt that gadget could you tell me its name? its either the gadget (is there a grab bar on the right? and next to it a wrench?) or its display

    Ken

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #6



    Member
    Join Date : Sep 2009
    Posts : 32
    Vista Ultimate x32
    Local Time: 08:05 PM


      Thread Starter

    Re: Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by lemur View Post
    22 degrees? Tell me that's Celsius...

    thats already a celcius


    how will i resolve my problem?

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #7



    Member
    Join Date : Sep 2009
    Posts : 32
    Vista Ultimate x32
    Local Time: 08:05 PM


      Thread Starter

    Re: Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kupalski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post

    Its not displaying properly as if the dimensions of the gadget are set wrong. Is the size of the gadget adjustable?

    so how will i set it? i cant adjust the size of the gadget

    but in my laptop its working properly
    I know nothing abt that gadget could you tell me its name? its either the gadget (is there a grab bar on the right? and next to it a wrench?) or its display

    Ken

    i can grab that gadget but i cant put in bigger

    heres the name of the gadget

    Computer Status

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #8
    lemur's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date : Aug 2009
    University of Kentucky
    Posts : 1,533
    Windows Vista Enterprise x64 SP2
    Local Time: 08:05 PM
    usa us kentucky

     

    Re: Question?

    I understand now what you're saying and see the "unknown" and red Xs. I can't find anything pertaining to errors or set up of this gadget. What if you uninstall and reinstall? Can you re-download that app and install?

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #9



    Banned
    Join Date : Jun 2009
    NY USA
    Posts : 2,456
    Vista 32 win 7 7600 32 bit
    Local Time: 09:05 PM
    micronesia au victoria 2

     

    Re: Question?

    Hey Lemur

    I just installed it and there are no adjustments so it has to be display or config

    ken

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  11. #10



    Member
    Join Date : Sep 2009
    Posts : 32
    Vista Ultimate x32
    Local Time: 08:05 PM


      Thread Starter

    Re: Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by lemur View Post
    I understand now what you're saying and see the "unknown" and red Xs. I can't find anything pertaining to errors or set up of this gadget. What if you uninstall and reinstall? Can you re-download that app and install?

    wait ill do that!

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question?
Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Newbie Question: Basic select-object Question. PowerShell
escape character question - hopefully an easy question PowerShell
HD DVD Question Vista General
vista genral question and ultimate question Vista General
Dual boot system question and family deal discount question Vista General