Assuming you are referring to Windows Live Hotmail(web interface) and not Windows Live Mail(a local installed mail/news client)
1. Logon via mail.live.com
2. Look in the lower left and click on Today to see the mailbox/account 'space' status
3. If you wish to have the Today page as default at logon with all its included 'features'
- Upper Right and adjacent to the Question mark icon, click on Options
- Scroll to More Options
- Under 'Customize your mail', click on 'Today page settings'
- enable the option 'Show me the Today page after I sign in'
By the way, this forum is for Windows Live Mail, the correct forum for questions on Windows Live Hotmail is:
On the web
accessible via Internet Explorer) http://www.microsoft.com/communities...msn.discussion
ms-mvp windows live mail
"edwood" <edwood@xxxxxx> wrote in message news:39EAC586-75D0-486A-926B-4DBDA9B48FB1@xxxxxx
> In classic view there is a bar which shows how much space has been used up.
> How do I find out the same info in the new Windows Live?