No one in this forum can unlock your account.
This is a public forum for users like yourself(peers).
Without knowing what type of email account(the part after the @ in your email address)
- do not post the full address, only the part after the @
If your email address is of the Hotmail type(Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com)..contact Live ID and Hotmail support
1. Hotmail Support
Hotmail Online Solutions Center
- requires creation of a username/pw that will also be linked to a Live ID
- Live ID username is **Not** visible to the public
- Do **Not** use the same password for the Solution Center Account that's used for your Live ID
Home Page http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx
Solutions for Common Problems http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/
Hotmail Community Forums http://windowslivehelp.com/community/Default.aspx
2. Windows Live ID Support https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?...lid&ct=eformts
a. Scroll to and click on 'How can I reset my password' or click any item in the Faq list
b. Look in the lower right and click on the option 'Get More Help'
c. Wait till the page loads, then click on 'Get Support'
- the eform should now load
If your address is not of the Hotmail type, contact your isp.
If your email address is not of a Hotmail type but registered as a Live ID...contact your isp and Windows Live ID support.
"1martian" <1martian@newsgroup> wrote in message news:2B2EECA3-8AF5-495F-B229-DEBAFDC09F5B@newsgroup
> I get this error message when trying to send email. I don't believe that I
> have violated the term. Please unlock my account.
> 550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken; This account is currently blocked
> from sending messages. If you don't think you've violated the Windows Live
> Greeting earthlings