Provide us with some additional information
- Open Windows Live Mail using the shortcut on your start or programs men
1. Version of Windows Live Mail (WLM) ?
- WLM menu/Help/About Microsoft Windows Live Mail
- if the WLM menu is not present press the ALT key
2. Have you configured one of your 4 accounts as Default in WLM
WLM Menu/Tools/Accounts/<select an email account>/Click Set as Default
3. How are you composing a new message ?
a. WLM Menu/New/Email message
b. Replying to previous message
c. Control N (shortcut in WLM for creating a new message)
d. Reply to Sender when rt clicking on a newsgroup post
4. When composing a message in WLM the From field is located to the far right and adjacent to the To: field's entry line.
5. Are you also missing the From field when Forwarding a message ?
6. Does this occur if each account is configured as the default account ?
7. Are any of these accounts Hotmail accounts or IMAP accounts
- if Hotmail is the account setup as pop3 or Http ?
"dreamer" <dreamer@newsgroup> wrote in message news:F83B5881-239C-4011-8A3D-A9E3A2EA5870@newsgroup
> I am new to WLM, and have set up my accounts as directed. I have four email
> addresses, which are set up and reeiving mail. My problem is sending mail. I
> don't want my outgoing mail to display my windows live address, I want to
> pick which address it is sending from. In the help section it tells me to
> just click on the FROM tab and choose an accounjt. Problem.... NO FROM tab!
> Someone help please! I am losing my mind... am I missing it somewhere, or is
> something set up wrong?