I updated Windows Live Messenger and now it's not working. (i)
You cannot use Windows Live Messenger at this time because your contact list is not available. Please try again later.
Click Help to learn more about your contact list. Error code: 81000378.
Extended error code: 80072efd. Bmuzammil say's
: I tried everything that say's in the help page and it is still not working. I did run the Commands that has been told in the help page:
- regsvr32 softpub.dll (DIIRegisterServer in softpub.dll succeeded)
- regsvr32 wintrust.dll (The module "wintrust.dll" was loaded but the call to DIIRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80070005)
- regsvr32 rsaenh.dll (succeeded)
- regsvr32 mssip32.dll (succeeded)
- regsvr32 cryptdlg.dll (The module "cryptdlg.dll" was loaded but the call to DIIRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80004005)
- regsvr32 dssenh.dll (succeeded)
- regsvr32 gpkcsp.dll (The module "gpkcsp.dll" failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or depandent .DLL files. The specified module could not be found).
Now what Can I do???
- regsvr32 slbcsp.dll (Same message as above)
- regsvr32 sccbase.dll (Same message as above)
- regsvr32 initpki.dll (Same message as above)
If some one understand this problem then please do help me.