I've been having this problem (error 8100030d) ever since I started using my
Broadband when away from home. One another site I found the following
advice, which I tried, and has worked.
I shan't take credit for it but the poster had done a deal of research.
Eventually he decided it was to do with allowing pop-ups. I use Firefox so,
under Tools / Options / Content - Block popup windows - Exceptions .... I
have added *.live.com
This makes absolute sense because the only two other entries in there were
obviously added dynamically and they are webmessenger.msn and
webmessenger.msn.com, which I accessed because I couldn't use Windows Live
I sincerely hope this helps other users because it was driving me mad!!
> Hi i have tried this before. and it did not resolve the problem.