I'm not sure how to install the driver, but under Device Manager->Network Adapters the only thing that is visible is the wireless adapter, nothing else. According to the redme on the download it says 3.1 Installing the Driver
If the operating system cannot find a driver for the adapter, it is installed
as "Ethernet Controller" under "Other Devices" in the "Device Manager".
In this case, you must perform a driver update to install the driver.
For details, see the next section.
3.2 Updating the Driver
To update the driver:
1. On the desktop, right-click on MY COMPUTER.
2. Select MANAGE.
3. In the "Device Manager", double-click your adapter.
4. Select DRIVER.
5. Click UPDATE DRIVER...
6. Follow the instructions given by the operating system to locate the
7. If the driver which is found to be the latest is not the one you want to
install, select the check box "Install one of the other drivers".
8. Click NEXT.
9. From the driver list, select the driver to be installed.
10. Click NEXT.
11. If a message is displayed saying the driver is not digitally signed by
Microsoft, click YES.
12. Click FINISH to complete the installation.
NOTE: The latest version of the driver is available for download from our
Unsure of what to do.