1.    27 Jun 2007 #1
    srikanth Guest

    Invoke .Net application


    Can I invoke .net application using powershell
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    27 Jun 2007 #2
    RichS Guest

    RE: Invoke .Net application


    If you are talking about a .exe then yes. What sort of application do you
    have?
    --
    Richard Siddaway
    Please note that all scripts are supplied "as is" and with no warranty
    Blog: http://richardsiddaway.spaces.live.com/
    PowerShell User Group: http://www.get-psuguk.org.uk


    "srikanth" wrote:

    > Can I invoke .net application using powershell

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    28 Jun 2007 #3
    srikanth Guest

    RE: Invoke .Net application


    It is simple web application developed using ASP.Net and C#.

    "RichS" wrote:

    > If you are talking about a .exe then yes. What sort of application do you
    > have?
    > --
    > Richard Siddaway
    > Please note that all scripts are supplied "as is" and with no warranty
    > Blog: http://richardsiddaway.spaces.live.com/
    > PowerShell User Group: http://www.get-psuguk.org.uk
    >
    >
    > "srikanth" wrote:
    >
    > > Can I invoke .net application using powershell

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    28 Jun 2007 #4
    Marco Shaw Guest

    Re: Invoke .Net application


    srikanth wrote:
    > Can I invoke .net application using powershell


    I am not a "programmer", but I seem to remember reading that "invoke" is
    a term that seems more complicated than it seems...

    Take a look here:
    http://www.leeholmes.com/blog/LoadAC...owerShell.aspx

    Sounds like what you're looking for. You just want to load some .NET
    code you created.

    Marco
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    29 Jun 2007 #5
    srikanth Guest

    Re: Invoke .Net application


    Thanks Shaw

    "Marco Shaw" wrote:

    > srikanth wrote:
    > > Can I invoke .net application using powershell

    >
    > I am not a "programmer", but I seem to remember reading that "invoke" is
    > a term that seems more complicated than it seems...
    >
    > Take a look here:
    > http://www.leeholmes.com/blog/LoadAC...owerShell.aspx
    >
    > Sounds like what you're looking for. You just want to load some .NET
    > code you created.
    >
    > Marco
    >

      My System SpecsSystem Spec


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Invoke Infopath
Hi, I learned about infopath indirectly when I noticed a Windows security update for it (KB2687440). I thought I would try it but I am...
Software
Invoke-Expression fails to launch application
Dear all, One word: HELP! A few more words: This is really hurting my head. I'm trying to launch an application with variables that are...
PowerShell
Can't invoke IE8 anymore
Please note this is a cross-post from microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta: I've just installed IE8Beta2 and now can no longer instantiate IE...
VB Script
Invoke-expression vs &
What's the difference? For example, $t='notepad c:\temp\x.txt' &$t # this fails invoke-expression $t #this works More generally, I'm...
PowerShell
[ctp] Invoke-WMIMethod
I'm trying to call the Create method on Win32_share using the CTP but can't think how to call this with multiple paramaters. Here's where I am...
PowerShell
appdata-local-Application Data-Application Data-Application Data infinitum ad nauseum. WHY
appdata-local-Application Data-Application Data-Application Data infinitum ad nauseum. WHY Why do I have this never ending folder, link, folder,...
Vista General
Invoke a script
I have just installed Powershell on a Win2003 sp2 server. When I want to invoke a script in the PowerShell console I get the error message: "the...
PowerShell

Our Sites
  • Ten Forums
  • Eight Forums
  • Seven Forums
  • PC Help Forum
  • Help Me Bake
  • Site Links
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy and Cookies
  • About Us
    Windows Vista Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:24.
    .