Sorry for having troubles,
thanks to Mr B. Gates
He can be richer but cannot be smarter than the rest of humanity...
So here's the sweet "little secret!
1) Right click on "Sound" icon on your taskbar, or go to Control panel and click bigger "Sound" icon (the same thing)...
2) Choose "Recording" tab and click on it. It will open your recording devices that are WORKING now.
3) GO TO EMPTY SPACE BELOW, and RIGHT CLICK ON IT (important!)
4) In the little dialog box which you will open, choose "Show Disabled Devices" and left click on it (make them ENABLED)
5) Go to Control Panel>>>USER ACCOUNTS and click on it
6) Choose "Turn User Account Control (UAC) On or Off", click and open it
7) UN-CHECK (de-select) UAC option and click "OK"!
8) Go to "AUDIO TOOLBOX" at Audio Recorder for Free - Free Audio Recorder Software for Windows: Download
adn download: Audio Recorder for Free~14.6 MB AudioRecorderForFree.exe
9) Unpack and install it. He should work now.
10) Record and Enjoy!