Alright, so apparently this is the world's worst file-hosting service. They seem to change the location of the file slightly so that it's hard to just share the simple link. But I'll give you guys instructions on how to find the file you're looking for, without having to download their spyware.
1) Begin by going to this link: http://up-file.com/download/cc663b686854/XFi-2.zip.html
2) Check to make sure that the top says the file name, size, and type (software image). If it doesn't show the file, PM me and I'll dig it up for you individually.
3) Once at that page, right-click on the screen and click "View Source."
4) The easiest way to find the file location is then to do a "Find..." on the source code. Do ctrl-f
and type "beforeinstall" (no space).
5) Within parenthesis after the "beforeinstall" found, there will be an html address (so far, it's always started with an xu and will always end with XFi-2.zip). In a seperate tab or window, put that in the address bar. Don't include the apostrophes in the html.
6) Press enter to take you to the url. This should simple bring up a download dialogue.
I hope this works for everyone. Again, if anyone has trouble with that, let me know by PM and I'll try to help you out.
Oh, and don't forget to scan the zip file for viruses. I know I didn't put any there, but this host makes me nervous.