1. More details, including the exact error message, would help. We can't
read any of the dump files you listed so instead give us the correct,
complete error message.
2. If this is a "new" computer, send or take it back for warranty repair or
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgharper@xxxxxx
* NEW! Catch my blog ... http://msmvps.com/blogs/rgharper/
* PLEASE post all messages and replies in the newsgroups
* The Website - http://rgharper.mvps.org/
"Scott Mairs" <scottmairs@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> I am constantly getting the "blue screen" on my new Dell Inspirion. Any
> thoughts on what i can do to fix this?
> Problem signature
> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
> OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
> Locale ID: 1033
> Files that help describe the problem