Windows Vista Forums

Get Vista Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP

  1. #1


    Tiberius Guest

    Get Vista Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #2


    Frank Guest

    Re: Get Vista Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP

    Tiberius wrote:

    > http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...in-windows-xp/
    >
    >

    That's piece of crap.
    Get the real thing.
    Frank

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #3


    Tiberius Guest

    Re: Get Vista Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP

    shut up ignorant monkey.. the real thing would then be MACOSX
    because Vista ripped it off from them!

    But you dont know that do you... its best to stick with what you know
    frank.. computers seem to get you mixed up.

    What are you good at? burping, barfing, snorting, farting...




    "Frank" <fb@nospem.clm> wrote in message
    news:eyKkSP2qHHA.192@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
    > Tiberius wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...in-windows-xp/

    > That's piece of crap.
    > Get the real thing.
    > Frank




      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #4


    Frank Guest

    Re: Get Vista Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP

    Tiberius wrote:
    > shut up ignorant monkey.. the real thing would then be MACOSX
    > because Vista ripped it off from them!
    >
    > But you dont know that do you... its best to stick with what you know
    > frank.. computers seem to get you mixed up.
    >
    > What are you good at? burping, barfing, snorting, farting...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > "Frank" <fb@nospem.clm> wrote in message
    > news:eyKkSP2qHHA.192@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
    >
    >>Tiberius wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...in-windows-xp/

    >>
    >>That's piece of crap.
    >>Get the real thing.
    >>Frank

    >
    >
    >


    You're a piece of crap.
    Get lost.
    Frank

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #5


    Alias Guest

    Re: Get Vista Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP

    Frank revealed his charming and diplomatic nature and wrote:
    > You're a piece of crap.
    > Get lost.
    > Frank


      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #6


    Tiberius Guest

    Re: Get Vista Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP

    its ok frank is frank... he cannot be a gentleman



      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #7


    Alias Guest

    Re: Get Vista Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP

    Tiberius wrote:
    > its ok frank is frank... he cannot be a gentleman
    >
    >


    I am aware of the fact that he can't help himself.

    Alias

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Get Vista Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP

Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar
How to Turn Open Window Thumbnail Previews On or Off for the Taskbar in Vista This shows a thumbnail view of currently open windows on the...
Tutorials
Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar - Enable or Disable
How to Enable or Disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Vista This will only show you how to enable or disable the Taskbar open window...
Tutorials
Thumbnail Previews - Change Border
How to Change the Border for Thumbnail Previews in Vista This will show you how to change the border for all Windows Explorer thumbnail preview...
Tutorials
No Alt-tab thumbnail previews
Hi all, I don't really know how long ago this problem started I didn't really notice it at first but the previews for alt tabbing between programs...
General Discussion
Vista taskbar previews...
hello a question about the taskbar previews... when i play a movie or any window with a dynamic movement inside it, i don't see it live when i...
General Discussion
Fresh Vista x64 install + Adobe Reader 9.0 = No thumbnail previews
If this is in the wrong forum, I appologize and please move it. I just finished a fresh install of Vista Ultimate x64 and after setting up my...
General Discussion
thumbnail windows on the taskbar
Hi. The thumbnail windows on my taskbar don't show anymore when put my cursor on on them. Does anyone know why that would be? Thank you
Vista General