You have to "Run as Administrator" (Step 3)
Even if you are the Administrator, you need to elevate your privileges from
time to time. This is one of those times.
1. On the Start menu, click All Programs.
2. Click Accessories.
3. Right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator from the
4. When the User Account Control dialog appears, click Continue.
5. At the command prompt type the following:
6. Press Enter on your keyboard.
7. A message should appear stating "DllRegisterServer in vbscript.dll
8. Click OK
"zognorp" <zognorp@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> How exactly do you "run" that?
> "RobV" wrote:
>> Try running the following with administrative access:
>> regsvr32 jscript.dll
>> This worked for me with this exact error.
>> Best Regards,