You can add multiple accounts, via Tools - Accounts - Add, but Windows Mail
doesn't have identities or a
Windows Mail puts email from all accounts into the same Inbox, and there's
no setting to change that. When you send a message, you can select which
account to send from, by clicking on the From: box.
Here are a few alternatives to keep your email separate...
1. Create folders for each email account and create message rules to move
email addressed to each account into the appropriate folder.
2. Create and use different Windows Users, each with WM accessing only
their email account. (This is how you set a password to keep other users
3. Use the newer Windows Live Mail which has separate folders for each
account, but no identities or password: http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview
4. Purchase WMIDs which adds identities to WM http://www.oehelp.com/WMIDs/Default.aspx
5. Use Windows Mail for one account, Windows Live Mail for another, etc.
Vista Home Premium 32 SP1 http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview
"Adam Steinbring" <astein105@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> How can I set up separate accounts for my son and daughter like we had
> with Oulook Express?