Vongo uses the Windows Media Player (WMP) DRM. You will need to make sure that your Vista machine is setup to store licenses before downloading. New machines that have not gone through the WMP first time startup, will sometimes have this problem.
1. Run WMP through first time setup.
2. Go to Help > About > Technical Support Information.
3. Check the DRM and Indiv Versions, if they are blank you will need to remove the contents of your DRM folder (this will remove any existing licenses for all WMP DRM content including other companies content, be sure before you do this, or try step 4 first and come back if it doesn't work) c:\users\all users\microsoft\windows\drm
4. If you had a DRM and Indiv version or you deleted your drm folder contents, in IE go to Certificate Revocation List Update
and click update.
5. Run Vongo and try the download again.