The Vista x64 forums have grown tremendously over the last 2+ years and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community.
In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- No useless posts. This includes: Thread bumping, useless one liners, flaming, Trolling and Spamming.
- No discussion of politics or religion - this is a technical forum and not the place for it!
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate Vistax64.com community standards. The Vistax64.com team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed, and will automatically get you banned permanently.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right.
If you feel a post violates any of these rules, or you need to bring it to the attention of a moderator (move threads/close/split), please use the report post button to notify the moderators.
Above all be polite, and if you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't bother, as a ban often offends