I Found This Article In A Lot Of Web Sites Around About How To Share Your Wired Connection Through Wi-Fi But Need Confirmation If Any One Tried It And Really Works With Him
Now I Have A PC With Wired ADSL Connection And Also I Have Nokia N79 And Nokia 5800 XpressMusic And Want To Share The Connection With This Devices..* Connect the laptop to the internet using the ethernet cable.
* Open the control panel and go into the Network and Sharing Center.
* Set up a new connection called a wireless ad hoc network.
* Give it a name and setup the desired security options.
* Deselect Save this Network.
* Finally, click on Turn on Internet Connection Sharing.
* Now anyone can connect to your laptopís Wi-Fi.
If I Bought A Wireless Network Adapter And Followed Those Steps Will It Really Work And The 2 Mobiles Phone Will Be Able To Connect To Internet Throw The Wireless Adapter ???
Thanks A Lot ... Waiting Your Help