• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Any way to make my windows open larger?

#1
Windows Explorer , when I open it is too small for me , I want it to open
expanded to a size and place on my desktop I set.

Any way to do this?
 

My Computer

D

Daniel Erkan

#2
Rob schrieb:
> Windows Explorer , when I open it is too small for me , I want it to open
> expanded to a size and place on my desktop I set.
>
> Any way to do this?


Dunno if something's broken for you, but for me, it will always open
with the exact same size as what I closed it.
 

My Computer

#3
I have reinstalled Vista 3 times and it has doen this every time , Every
other window opens to the size I want it notepad , mail , Explorer , WMP ,
Live TV , just not Windows explorer.

Oh well if yours works I must be able to do it somehow , I'll keep looking.


Thanks

"Daniel Erkan" wrote:

> Rob schrieb:
> > Windows Explorer , when I open it is too small for me , I want it to open
> > expanded to a size and place on my desktop I set.
> >
> > Any way to do this?

>
> Dunno if something's broken for you, but for me, it will always open
> with the exact same size as what I closed it.
>
 

My Computer

D

dean-dean

#4
Try this. Open Windows Explorer, and, in the taskbar choose Organize >
Folder and Search Options. On the View tab, make sure "Remember each
folder's view settings" is checked (Apply, OK).


"Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:229C4ABE-083D-4D78-AECF-0BBA53512BE8@microsoft.com...
> I have reinstalled Vista 3 times and it has doen this every time , Every
> other window opens to the size I want it notepad , mail , Explorer , WMP ,
> Live TV , just not Windows explorer.
>
> Oh well if yours works I must be able to do it somehow , I'll keep
> looking.
>
>
> Thanks
>
> "Daniel Erkan" wrote:
>
>> Rob schrieb:
>> > Windows Explorer , when I open it is too small for me , I want it to
>> > open
>> > expanded to a size and place on my desktop I set.
>> >
>> > Any way to do this?

>>
>> Dunno if something's broken for you, but for me, it will always open
>> with the exact same size as what I closed it.
>>
 

My Computer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)