• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ghost images

C

colby7373

#1
Hello i have a lcd monitor and i am getting ghost images and lines across my
screen from any windows i have open. Any ideas?
 

My Computer

C

Cal Bear '66

#2
What is your video adapter?

Have you downloaded and installed the latest drivers from your video adapter
manufacturer?

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!


"colby7373" <colby7373@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:96E274B1-C32F-4988-901D-2ABE6C3A00B8@microsoft.com...
> Hello i have a lcd monitor and i am getting ghost images and lines across my
> screen from any windows i have open. Any ideas?
 

My Computer

C

Cal Bear '66

#3
Also, have you checked the connections? Is this a desktop? Have you tried
substituting another video cable?

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!


"Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
news:ACE80775-422D-4E43-8D48-C53BDD9658CB@microsoft.com...
> What is your video adapter?
>
> Have you downloaded and installed the latest drivers from your video adapter
> manufacturer?
>
> --
> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>
>
> "colby7373" <colby7373@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:96E274B1-C32F-4988-901D-2ABE6C3A00B8@microsoft.com...
>> Hello i have a lcd monitor and i am getting ghost images and lines across my
>> screen from any windows i have open. Any ideas?

>
>
 

My Computer

C

colby7373

#4
you my friend are a gentlmen and a scholar! the cable was bad. I swapped it
out and i'm all good again. Thanks

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

> Also, have you checked the connections? Is this a desktop? Have you tried
> substituting another video cable?
>
> --
> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>
>
> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
> news:ACE80775-422D-4E43-8D48-C53BDD9658CB@microsoft.com...
> > What is your video adapter?
> >
> > Have you downloaded and installed the latest drivers from your video adapter
> > manufacturer?
> >
> > --
> > I Bleed Blue and Gold
> > GO BEARS!
> >
> >
> > "colby7373" <colby7373@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:96E274B1-C32F-4988-901D-2ABE6C3A00B8@microsoft.com...
> >> Hello i have a lcd monitor and i am getting ghost images and lines across my
> >> screen from any windows i have open. Any ideas?

> >
> >

>
>
 

My Computer

C

Cal Bear '66

#5
You're welcome.

I used to be a service manager at a professional video sales/service company,
and your problem seemed very familiar. It happens more often than you would
think even, with new cables. But a quick $175.

Enjoy!

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!


"colby7373" <colby7373@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6930CA76-5D0B-445D-863B-EB4EA173D3B1@microsoft.com...
> you my friend are a gentlmen and a scholar! the cable was bad. I swapped it
> out and i'm all good again. Thanks
>
> "Cal Bear '66" wrote:
>
>> Also, have you checked the connections? Is this a desktop? Have you tried
>> substituting another video cable?
>>
>> --
>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!
>>
>>
>> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> news:ACE80775-422D-4E43-8D48-C53BDD9658CB@microsoft.com...
>> > What is your video adapter?
>> >
>> > Have you downloaded and installed the latest drivers from your video
>> > adapter
>> > manufacturer?
>> >
>> > --
>> > I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> > GO BEARS!
>> >
>> >
>> > "colby7373" <colby7373@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > news:96E274B1-C32F-4988-901D-2ABE6C3A00B8@microsoft.com...
>> >> Hello i have a lcd monitor and i am getting ghost images and lines across
>> >> my
>> >> screen from any windows i have open. Any ideas?
>> >
>> >

>>
>>
 

My Computer