• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to receive an invite ?

S

sim.seb

#2
"°°° KLP °°°" <adresse_pas_bonne@tant.pis> wrote in message
news:eokK$nDmGHA.464@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Hi
> Need a WLMD invite For XP... How to ?
> Thanks
> --
>
>


U can sign up for the WLMD invite waiting list @ ideas.live.com.
 

My Computer

S

sim.seb

#3
"sim.seb" <sim.seb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:8C85FFD8-DF6E-4CF0-B622-A2B9E9ECAC57@microsoft.com...
>
> "°°° KLP °°°" <adresse_pas_bonne@tant.pis> wrote in message
> news:eokK$nDmGHA.464@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> Hi
>> Need a WLMD invite For XP... How to ?
>> Thanks
>> --
>>
>>

>
> U can sign up for the WLMD invite waiting list @ ideas.live.com.


under "get updates"
 

My Computer

°

°°° KLP °°°

#4
Thanks for your answer, but on the page www.ideas.live.com
I don't have any "waiting list" nor "get updates"

Is it, maybe, because my AD is located in France ?
---------------------------------------------------------
"sim.seb" <sim.seb@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
C47D9D8E-20E5-4B26-87E9-9D16BBDEC3B2@microsoft.com...
>
> "sim.seb" <sim.seb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:8C85FFD8-DF6E-4CF0-B622-A2B9E9ECAC57@microsoft.com...
>>
>> "°°° KLP °°°" <adresse_pas_bonne@tant.pis> wrote in message
>> news:eokK$nDmGHA.464@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>>> Hi
>>> Need a WLMD invite For XP... How to ?
>>> Thanks
>>> --
>>>
>>>

>>
>> U can sign up for the WLMD invite waiting list @ ideas.live.com.

>
> under "get updates"
 

My Computer

S

sim.seb

#5
"°°° KLP °°°" <adresse_pas_bonne@tant.pis> wrote in message
news:%23RQCdsEmGHA.2056@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Thanks for your answer, but on the page www.ideas.live.com
> I don't have any "waiting list" nor "get updates"
>
> Is it, maybe, because my AD is located in France ?
> ---------------------------------------------------------
> "sim.seb" <sim.seb@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> C47D9D8E-20E5-4B26-87E9-9D16BBDEC3B2@microsoft.com...
>>
>> "sim.seb" <sim.seb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:8C85FFD8-DF6E-4CF0-B622-A2B9E9ECAC57@microsoft.com...
>>>
>>> "°°° KLP °°°" <adresse_pas_bonne@tant.pis> wrote in message
>>> news:eokK$nDmGHA.464@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>>>> Hi
>>>> Need a WLMD invite For XP... How to ?
>>>> Thanks
>>>> --
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> U can sign up for the WLMD invite waiting list @ ideas.live.com.

>>
>> under "get updates"

>
>



U could try to change ur browser language preference (I guess their set to
français now, u should delete that entry).
Delete cookies. Visit ideas.live.com.
 

My Computer

S

sim.seb

#6
"sim.seb" <sim.seb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:8292BC15-D3C7-450E-8B60-B129A9524659@microsoft.com...
>
> "°°° KLP °°°" <adresse_pas_bonne@tant.pis> wrote in message
> news:%23RQCdsEmGHA.2056@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> Thanks for your answer, but on the page www.ideas.live.com
>> I don't have any "waiting list" nor "get updates"
>>
>> Is it, maybe, because my AD is located in France ?
>> ---------------------------------------------------------
>> "sim.seb" <sim.seb@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> C47D9D8E-20E5-4B26-87E9-9D16BBDEC3B2@microsoft.com...
>>>
>>> "sim.seb" <sim.seb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:8C85FFD8-DF6E-4CF0-B622-A2B9E9ECAC57@microsoft.com...
>>>>
>>>> "°°° KLP °°°" <adresse_pas_bonne@tant.pis> wrote in message
>>>> news:eokK$nDmGHA.464@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>>>>> Hi
>>>>> Need a WLMD invite For XP... How to ?
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>> --
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> U can sign up for the WLMD invite waiting list @ ideas.live.com.
>>>
>>> under "get updates"

>>
>>

>
>
> U could try to change ur browser language preference (I guess their set to
> français now, u should delete that entry).
> Delete cookies. Visit ideas.live.com.
>
>
>


Make sure ur not logged in with ur live ID.
 

My Computer

°

°°° KLP °°°

#7
I will try that later..
if i do not receive invite from M$

Thank U - Have a nice day!

--------------------------------------

>> U could try to change ur browser language preference (I guess their set to français now, u should
>> delete that entry).
>> Delete cookies. Visit ideas.live.com.

>
> Make sure ur not logged in with ur live ID.
 

My Computer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)