• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to view remote certificates installed on remote machine?

#1
On local machine, in powershell I could type in : cd cert:
Then I can navigate the certificates installed on local machine.

My questions is how could I use powershell running on local machine to
view remote machine's certficate?

Thanks a lot.
 

My Computer

B

Bob Landau

#2
I suspect you are talking about viewing this in v1; alas I don't believe
Powershell or WMI provide any method of doing this. You can use the
Cerfticate snapin to view these though

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms788967.aspx

If you can use v2 check out the help for invoke-command. This can now be
done easily.

bob

"rmq" wrote:

> On local machine, in powershell I could type in : cd cert:
> Then I can navigate the certificates installed on local machine.
>
> My questions is how could I use powershell running on local machine to
> view remote machine's certficate?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
 

My Computer

#3
Thanks a lot.
I will try it.


On Feb 20, 1:48 am, Bob Landau <BobLan...@xxxxxx>
wrote:

> I suspect you are talking about viewing this in v1; alas I don't believe
> Powershell or WMI provide any method of doing this. You can use the
> Cerfticate snapin to view these though
>


>
> If you can use v2 check out the help for invoke-command. This can now be
> done easily.
>
> bob
>
> "rmq" wrote:

> > On local machine, in powershell I could type in : cd cert:
> > Then I can navigate the certificates installed on local machine.
>

> > My questions is how could I use powershell running on local machine to
> > view remote machine's certficate?
>

> > Thanks a lot.
 

My Computer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)