• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I forgot my Administrator account password

Ok well what happened was I forgot my Administrator account password and I knew I should of never put a password on but I did so anyway Someone logged me out on my computer and i couldnt remember my password so i logged into the guest account but i cant find a way to change it or turn it off I called emachines but they said i would have to use live chat but in live chat they told me they couldnt help me and i dont have the money right now to pay to get it fixed so i need some kind of solution. I also never made a reset disk and my computer will not allow me to download software cause im in the guest account

Brink

Staff member
mvp
Hello TheMightySham,

You will need create this on another computer so that you can use it on yours, but you can use METHOD THREE in the tutorial below to reset your password.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/102005-reset-user-account-password.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Ok well what happened was I forgot my Administrator account password and I knew I should of never put a password on but I did so anyway Someone logged me out on my computer and i couldnt remember my password so i logged into the guest account but i cant find a way to change it or turn it off I called emachines but they said i would have to use live chat but in live chat they told me they couldnt help me and i dont have the money right now to pay to get it fixed so i need some kind of solution. I also never made a reset disk and my computer will not allow me to download software cause im in the guest account