Installing google chrome

kabirgph

Website Plugin

Hello,
good morning everybody. I have purchased a website for my beauty product business and I want to design the website. So, I am looking for a good looking plugin. I am wandering if anyone know where I can get a plugin that can make my website look like the website of nadinola fade cream.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Intel
Instead of using an installed version you can use the zip file from a chromium snapshot:
http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-continuous/index.html?prefix=Win/

Whichever build you decide to try download the chrome-win32.zip instead of the installer. I used these snapshots for almost 2 years as my default browser. Most are stable. Once you set one up, make copies of the Chromium folder under AppData, and the folder that has the chrome.exe(where you unzipped it) so you can back it off if you get a bad build.

Edit: To try a newer build just make copies of those 2 folders and unzip the new build into the folder that has chrome.exe, overwriting the current files. If it is buggy just copy the backups back over. It's important to back up the Chromium folder since trying a new version can introduce new variables and features. If you go back to an older build without copying the corresponding profile, you can get an error because it sees variables it doesn't understand. But it's easy once you've done it once.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion m9515y
    CPU
    Phenom X4 9850
    Memory
    8 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Some Radeon Cheapie with 512 MB Ram
    Monitor(s) Displays
    CRT
    Screen Resolution
    1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    750 GB SATA 3G
    2 SIIG Superspeed docks w/WD Caviar Black Sata II or III

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell
    CPU
    Q6600
    Memory
    4GB
    Monitor(s) Displays
    HP w2207h
    Hard Drives
    2x250GB HDDs
    1x60GB OCZ SSD
    6 external disks 60 to 640GBs
    Other Info
    Also 1xHP desktop, 1xHP laptop, 1xGateway laptop
Miles, that is Chromium not Chrome. Although similar, it is not the same. Chromium is the open source version of Chrome.

Here is a download alternative for Chrome: Download Google Chrome 41.0.2236.0 Dev - FileHippo.com

I know it's not the same. It doesn't spy on you. Everything I ever did for chrome worked on chromium so it's a distinction without a difference unless you wish to be tracked.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion m9515y
    CPU
    Phenom X4 9850
    Memory
    8 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    CRT
    Screen Resolution
    1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    750 GB SATA 3G
Good point on the tracking. I never thought of that. I use Chromium in Linux. I do most of my internet work in a Linux virtual partition anyhow. Is much safer.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell
    CPU
    Q6600
    Memory
    4GB
    Monitor(s) Displays
    HP w2207h
    Hard Drives
    2x250GB HDDs
    1x60GB OCZ SSD
    6 external disks 60 to 640GBs
    Other Info
    Also 1xHP desktop, 1xHP laptop, 1xGateway laptop
Good point on the tracking. I never thought of that. I use Chromium in Linux. I do most of my internet work in a Linux virtual partition anyhow. Is much safer.

I tried to set up a boot USB with Tails on it. But it requires getting an image from an already setup Tails. After it became a pita I gave up on it. When I first put Privacy Badger on Firefox my tracking cookies went to zero. Now I'm getting 42 as a typical count. Whatever Privacy Badger was doing it looks like they got onto it.

I did use ToolWiz TimeFreeze for a bit. But it only protects from malware. While you are running the browser on it the tracking can still go on. Are you more into malware prevention? In that case the VM would seem ideal.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion m9515y
    CPU
    Phenom X4 9850
    Memory
    8 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    CRT
    Screen Resolution
    1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    750 GB SATA 3G
Right, VM (VMware Player) and Linux (Mint Mate) is a safe combination. In the unlikely event that something happens, I just roll in my backup (which is just a copied folder).

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell
    CPU
    Q6600
    Memory
    4GB
    Monitor(s) Displays
    HP w2207h
    Hard Drives
    2x250GB HDDs