• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Microsoft office 2003

W

Wizarddrongo

#1
I am having an issue with MS Office 2003 on Vista home edition, where when i
open any of the office products i have to keep agreeing to the EULA. It does
not matter how many times that you open the same product it is always the
same. Does anyone have any ideas that may assist me with this problem

Regards

Andy
 

My Computer

A

Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]

#2
Suggestion by MICHAEL:
Right-click the Office application you are attempting
to run, then click "Run as Administrator". Accept the EULA.
It shouldn't pop again. Accepting the EULA requires a
write to the registry that has to be done with Administrator
privileges.
--
Andre
Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
My Vista Quickstart Guide:
http://adacosta.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E8E5CC039D51E3DB!9709.entry
"Wizarddrongo" <Wizarddrongo@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:17427CAF-D498-4089-A957-AFD9EEED5805@xxxxxx

>I am having an issue with MS Office 2003 on Vista home edition, where when
>i
> open any of the office products i have to keep agreeing to the EULA. It
> does
> not matter how many times that you open the same product it is always the
> same. Does anyone have any ideas that may assist me with this problem
>
> Regards
>
> Andy
 

My Computer

W

Wizarddrongo

#3
Hello Michael,

Thank you kindly, this has solve that annoying little issue.

Many thanks

Andy

"Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]" wrote:

> Suggestion by MICHAEL:
> Right-click the Office application you are attempting
> to run, then click "Run as Administrator". Accept the EULA.
> It shouldn't pop again. Accepting the EULA requires a
> write to the registry that has to be done with Administrator
> privileges.
> --
> Andre
> Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
> My Vista Quickstart Guide:
> http://adacosta.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E8E5CC039D51E3DB!9709.entry
> "Wizarddrongo" <Wizarddrongo@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> news:17427CAF-D498-4089-A957-AFD9EEED5805@xxxxxx

> >I am having an issue with MS Office 2003 on Vista home edition, where when
> >i
> > open any of the office products i have to keep agreeing to the EULA. It
> > does
> > not matter how many times that you open the same product it is always the
> > same. Does anyone have any ideas that may assist me with this problem
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Andy
>
>
>
 

My Computer

M

MICHAEL

#4
You're welcome. Thanks to Andre for remembering
and making the suggestion.


-Michael

"Wizarddrongo" <Wizarddrongo@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:F22DAA9C-2703-43DA-8BB1-147006450167@xxxxxx

> Hello Michael,
>
> Thank you kindly, this has solve that annoying little issue.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Andy
>
> "Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]" wrote:
>

>> Suggestion by MICHAEL:
>> Right-click the Office application you are attempting
>> to run, then click "Run as Administrator". Accept the EULA.
>> It shouldn't pop again. Accepting the EULA requires a
>> write to the registry that has to be done with Administrator
>> privileges.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
>> My Vista Quickstart Guide:
>> http://adacosta.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E8E5CC039D51E3DB!9709.entry
>> "Wizarddrongo" <Wizarddrongo@xxxxxx> wrote in message
>> news:17427CAF-D498-4089-A957-AFD9EEED5805@xxxxxx

>> >I am having an issue with MS Office 2003 on Vista home edition, where when
>> >i
>> > open any of the office products i have to keep agreeing to the EULA. It
>> > does
>> > not matter how many times that you open the same product it is always the
>> > same. Does anyone have any ideas that may assist me with this problem
>> >
>> > Regards
>> >
>> > Andy
>>
>>
>>
 

My Computer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)