• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Not receiving messages until I close & reopen my Outlook

A

Amy Syd

#1
Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? When I open my email it will
receive any new mail and say at the bottom of the screen how many new
messages I have but I have to close & reopen my email in order to see them.
 

My Computer

#2
"Amy Syd" <Amy Syd@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:83259180-E8E7-4EEE-BDC4-0E1E394A7A92@xxxxxx

> Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? When I open my email it will
> receive any new mail and say at the bottom of the screen how many new
> messages I have but I have to close & reopen my email in order to see
> them.

Outlook?

Are you using Outlook or Windows Mail?


--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
http://www.getsafeonline.org/
 

My Computer

A

Amy Syd

#3
Windows Mail

"mac" wrote:

>
> "Amy Syd" <Amy Syd@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> news:83259180-E8E7-4EEE-BDC4-0E1E394A7A92@xxxxxx

> > Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? When I open my email it will
> > receive any new mail and say at the bottom of the screen how many new
> > messages I have but I have to close & reopen my email in order to see
> > them.
>
>
> Outlook?
>
> Are you using Outlook or Windows Mail?
>
>
> --
> Regards Steve.
> MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
> http://www.getsafeonline.org/
>
>
>
 

My Computer

G

Gary VanderMolen

#4
You have to close and reopen what, the message, or the program?
If the program, what happens when you click on the message without
restarting? Any error message?
Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with
Windows Mail over time.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)


"Amy Syd" <AmySyd@xxxxxx> wrote in message news:A113D0BF-C036-47E8-97FA-EAC444ED7E36@xxxxxx

> Windows Mail
>
> "mac" wrote:
>

>>
>> "Amy Syd" <Amy Syd@xxxxxx> wrote in message
>> news:83259180-E8E7-4EEE-BDC4-0E1E394A7A92@xxxxxx

>> > Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? When I open my email it will
>> > receive any new mail and say at the bottom of the screen how many new
>> > messages I have but I have to close & reopen my email in order to see
>> > them.
>>
>>
>> Outlook?
>>
>> Are you using Outlook or Windows Mail?
>>
>>
>> --
>> Regards Steve.
>> MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
>> http://www.getsafeonline.org/
>>
>>
>>
 

My Computer