Solved Post your Desktops!

Freelancer852

Vista Vet
Vista Pro
I can't believe this has yet to be brought to this forum! Post screenshots of your desktop setups here!

Laptop Theme:

Also, desktop:

(That would be Middle-Earth for you uncivilized people)

Dzomlija

Resistance is Futile
Vista Guru
Gold Member
Not a bad idea there, Freelancer.

Here my current desktop:

No prizes for guessing what I'm waiting for... ;)

Freelancer852

Vista Vet
Vista Pro
And here's my desktop (have yet to get around to tweaking it today):

EDIT:

Visual Theme applied to Desktop:

Desktop view:

Last edited:

Dzomlija

Resistance is Futile
Vista Guru
Gold Member
Brink, I take it you're a fan of "V"? That ship looks like it comes from that show...

johngalt

Antidisestablishmentarianist
Vista Guru
I like that picture - great use of contrasting not only the color on B&W but the contrasting within each scheme - the grays and whites on blacks and the greens on black.

That is a very very good pic.

I don't think I can upload my DT as it is dual screens, and I would need to edit it - so I'll wait until my new 22s are in (Yeah, I'm pimpin my 'puter now)....

xguntherc

I Click Home To Much
Vista Guru
ya same here.. if I did mine I'd have to edit half out because of my dual monitors.. I could edit it and only show one.. it's a pain tho..

I do have a question tho.. to freelancer.. where did you get whatever your using for the stuff like your Start menu.. I like your first picture where it's like nothing.. just a rectangle.. I like that. Where can i get that?

eggyuk

Vista Pro
Here's my one at the moment. Likely to change soon though. Also need to clean up my desktop a bit. Got too much crap on it!

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    222.1 KB · Views: 7,719