• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Problems with Windows Live Mail (Hotmail)

G

goorambatman

#1
This is what is wrong with Windows Live Mail (Hotmail):

1. I can't forward items in the junk mail folder. This means I can't
forward (Report) phishing, scam and other bad e-mail to organisations like
facebook, ebay and PayPal.

2. I send suggestions but I feel suggestions go unrecognised.

3. When composing an e-mail where you type in the e-mail address this
problem happens. Once the e-mail address is entered you can't edit it once
it's "locked in", you can only delete it.


----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
 

My Computer

P

PA Bear [MS MVP]

#2
This is NOT a Windows Live Hotmail-specific newsgroup. In fact, there isn't
one.

HOW TO Optimize IE for Windows Live Hotmail
http://emailsupport.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!5D6F5A79A79B6708!6203.entry

Top 30 Windows Live Hotmail Help Topics for Mail and Settings:
http://emailsupport.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!5D6F5A79A79B6708!5828.entry

Hotmail Online Solutions Center (new & replaces all newsgroup & email format
support)
http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx

Solutions for Common Problems
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/

Hotmail Community Forums <=post here instead!
http://windowslivehelp.com/community/Default.aspx

Windows Live Hotmail Feedback
https://feedback.live.com/default.aspx?productkey=wlmail
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

goorambatman wrote:

> This is what is wrong with Windows Live Mail (Hotmail):
>
> 1. I can't forward items in the junk mail folder. This means I can't
> forward (Report) phishing, scam and other bad e-mail to organisations like
> facebook, ebay and PayPal.
>
> 2. I send suggestions but I feel suggestions go unrecognised.
>
> 3. When composing an e-mail where you type in the e-mail address this
> problem happens. Once the e-mail address is entered you can't edit it
> once
> it's "locked in", you can only delete it.
 

My Computer

G

goorambatman

#3
Thanks

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> This is NOT a Windows Live Hotmail-specific newsgroup. In fact, there isn't
> one.
>
> HOW TO Optimize IE for Windows Live Hotmail
> http://emailsupport.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!5D6F5A79A79B6708!6203.entry
>
> Top 30 Windows Live Hotmail Help Topics for Mail and Settings:
> http://emailsupport.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!5D6F5A79A79B6708!5828.entry
>
> Hotmail Online Solutions Center (new & replaces all newsgroup & email format
> support)
> http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx
>
> Solutions for Common Problems
> http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/
>
> Hotmail Community Forums <=post here instead!
> http://windowslivehelp.com/community/Default.aspx
>
> Windows Live Hotmail Feedback
> https://feedback.live.com/default.aspx?productkey=wlmail
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> goorambatman wrote:

> > This is what is wrong with Windows Live Mail (Hotmail):
> >
> > 1. I can't forward items in the junk mail folder. This means I can't
> > forward (Report) phishing, scam and other bad e-mail to organisations like
> > facebook, ebay and PayPal.
> >
> > 2. I send suggestions but I feel suggestions go unrecognised.
> >
> > 3. When composing an e-mail where you type in the e-mail address this
> > problem happens. Once the e-mail address is entered you can't edit it
> > once
> > it's "locked in", you can only delete it.
>
>
 

My Computer

N

N. Miller

#4
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:07:01 -0800, goorambatman wrote:

> This is what is wrong with Windows Live Mail (Hotmail) ...
It has been a while since "Hotmail" was called, "Windows Live Mail"; maybe a
year and a half, anyway. There are, at this time, the email service
("Windows Live Hotmail"), and the desktop email client ("Windows Live
Mail").

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum
 

My Computer

P

PA Bear [MS MVP]

#5
YW

goorambatman wrote:

> Thanks
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>

>> This is NOT a Windows Live Hotmail-specific newsgroup. In fact, there
>> isn't one.
>>
>> HOW TO Optimize IE for Windows Live Hotmail
>> http://emailsupport.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!5D6F5A79A79B6708!6203.entry
>>
>> Top 30 Windows Live Hotmail Help Topics for Mail and Settings:
>> http://emailsupport.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!5D6F5A79A79B6708!5828.entry
>>
>> Hotmail Online Solutions Center (new & replaces all newsgroup & email
>> format support)
>> http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx
>>
>> Solutions for Common Problems
>> http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/
>>
>> Hotmail Community Forums <=post here instead!
>> http://windowslivehelp.com/community/Default.aspx
>>
>> Windows Live Hotmail Feedback
>> https://feedback.live.com/default.aspx?productkey=wlmail
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>
>> goorambatman wrote:

>>> This is what is wrong with Windows Live Mail (Hotmail):
>>>
>>> 1. I can't forward items in the junk mail folder. This means I can't
>>> forward (Report) phishing, scam and other bad e-mail to organisations
>>> like
>>> facebook, ebay and PayPal.
>>>
>>> 2. I send suggestions but I feel suggestions go unrecognised.
>>>
>>> 3. When composing an e-mail where you type in the e-mail address this
>>> problem happens. Once the e-mail address is entered you can't edit it
>>> once
>>> it's "locked in", you can only delete it.
 

My Computer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)