• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Show seconds on clock in System tray?

B

Brian W

#1
Is there any way to make the seconds appear on the Clock in the system tray?
I've got the time format set to HH:mm:ss but seconds do not show.
I always had this problem with XP too!

Thanks in advance
 
H

Haydon

#2
I am not sure why you want this, but the sidebar gadget clock displays
seconds.


"Brian W" <brian.wescombeSODOFF@ntlSPAMworld.com> wrote in message
news:ncZ4i.1759$BN6.1542@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net...
> Is there any way to make the seconds appear on the Clock in the system
> tray? I've got the time format set to HH:mm:ss but seconds do not show.
> I always had this problem with XP too!
>
> Thanks in advance
>
 
#3
"Haydon" wrote:

> I am not sure why you want this


So what ?


> but the sidebar gadget clock displays seconds.


The question was about the one in the tray.
 
H

Haydon

#4
Sorry, I must have missed something from your post. Like where you gave the
OP any advise what-so-ever.



"Geo" <Geo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:BA13A6C8-7D60-4820-A2E0-33CE5FD99252@microsoft.com...
> "Haydon" wrote:
>
>> I am not sure why you want this

>
> So what ?
>
>
>> but the sidebar gadget clock displays seconds.

>
> The question was about the one in the tray.
 
T

Thomas Olsen [MSFT]

#5
Hello Brian,

Thanks for the feedback about the clock. I've passed along your feedback to
the correct product team.
 
M

MacArthur

#6
I have used TClockEx to do this for years.

This freeware app also provides a one click calendar that can be customized
to the user's needs.

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_download/fid,6122-order,1-page,1-c,icons/download.html

--
Live strong and have a nice day, - "Nil carborundum illegitimi"!

Mac
Over 1600 Links at Http://MacArthur.Funknstyle.Com
Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/macarthur


"Thomas Olsen [MSFT]" <tholse@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:67BE0FC1-CCB3-4200-9849-DE16FB12CDB0@microsoft.com...
> Hello Brian,
>
> Thanks for the feedback about the clock. I've passed along your feedback
> to the correct product team.
 
B

Brian W

#7
Thanks for the (only) sensible reply!!

"Thomas Olsen [MSFT]" <tholse@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:67BE0FC1-CCB3-4200-9849-DE16FB12CDB0@microsoft.com...
> Hello Brian,
>
> Thanks for the feedback about the clock. I've passed along your feedback
> to the correct product team.