• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Solitaire Statistics is bad

J

jimpuls

#1
There needs to be a way to completely turn off solitaire statistics. C'mon,
it's a game! I want to enjoy it. I don't want to compete, or be reminded how
I'm doing. Just add a switch to eliminate it completely.

----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/co...1dc62&dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
 

My Computer

J

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

#2
Did you also use Microsoft Beta Client to post this suggestion?
If not you should to help ensure your suggestion is seen by the right
people.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org


"jimpuls" <jimpuls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1C751DC3-3954-4A4E-8B3E-B102E4D1DC62@microsoft.com...
> There needs to be a way to completely turn off solitaire statistics.
> C'mon,
> it's a game! I want to enjoy it. I don't want to compete, or be reminded
> how
> I'm doing. Just add a switch to eliminate it completely.
>
> ----------------
> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
> suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
> Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow
> this
> link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/co...1dc62&dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
 

My Computer

J

jimpuls

#3
You mean that Microsoft games people don't read this ng? I'd think MS is
smarter than that!

"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:

> Did you also use Microsoft Beta Client to post this suggestion?
> If not you should to help ensure your suggestion is seen by the right
> people.
>
> --
> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
> http://www.dts-l.org
>
>
> "jimpuls" <jimpuls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:1C751DC3-3954-4A4E-8B3E-B102E4D1DC62@microsoft.com...
> > There needs to be a way to completely turn off solitaire statistics.
> > C'mon,
> > it's a game! I want to enjoy it. I don't want to compete, or be reminded
> > how
> > I'm doing. Just add a switch to eliminate it completely.
> >
> > ----------------
> > This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
> > suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
> > Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow
> > this
> > link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
> > click "I Agree" in the message pane.
> >
> > http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/co...1dc62&dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

>
>
>
 

My Computer

J

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

#4
Maybe they do, and maybe they don't.
Smarter has little to do with it, it has more to do with available resources
and how they are used.
The bug reporting tool uses the resources better..
You do not seem to be aware how many newsgroups and servers Microsoft has
for newsgroups.
There is no expectation that the Microsoft game people see your post since
these are peer to peer support groups.
If you see Microsoft on these public groups, they are here on their own
time.
If you want the correct people at Microsoft to see your post, you should
post the bug using the tool.
Otherwise, maybe they will but probably not.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org


"jimpuls" <jimpuls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:763BA38E-6FBE-4067-A77F-9364CD93D8AA@microsoft.com...
> You mean that Microsoft games people don't read this ng? I'd think MS is
> smarter than that!
>
> "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Did you also use Microsoft Beta Client to post this suggestion?
>> If not you should to help ensure your suggestion is seen by the right
>> people.
>>
>> --
>> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
>> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
>> http://www.dts-l.org
 

My Computer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)