Some photos of yellow tint??

O

osu9400

When I open some photos in WLPG they have a yellow tint. I can open the same
photo in another program and it looks normal. What's up?
 

My Computer

J

John Inzer

osu9400 wrote:

> When I open some photos in WLPG they have a yellow tint. I can open
> the same photo in another program and it looks normal. What's up?
==================================
Have a look at the following article:

(939395) When you view an image in Windows
Photo Gallery on a Windows Vista-based computer,
the image is yellow
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939395/en-us

--

John Inzer
Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk
 

My Computer

O

osu9400

Interesting... However, I am running XPSP2 and the article states it only
applies to Vista.


"John Inzer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:#[email protected]

> osu9400 wrote:

>> When I open some photos in WLPG they have a yellow tint. I can open
>> the same photo in another program and it looks normal. What's up?
>
> ==================================
> Have a look at the following article:
>
> (939395) When you view an image in Windows
> Photo Gallery on a Windows Vista-based computer,
> the image is yellow
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939395/en-us
>
> --
>
> John Inzer
> Digital Media MVP
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk
>
>
 

My Computer

J

John Inzer

osu9400 wrote:

> Interesting... However, I am running XPSP2 and the article states it only
> applies to Vista.
====================================
That is interesting...the previous complaints I've
seen were Vista related. I guess it could still be
an issue with a color profile.

Maybe the following article will offer something
relevant.

(942632) How to remove the association between
the display and a color profile when pictures are
being displayed with bad color
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942632/en-us


--

John Inzer
Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk
 

My Computer

Top