• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Toshiba Flash Card has stopped working ?

B

bobbiec48

#1
I'm getting this message all the time now and I'm not sure what to do about
it. I'm new to Vista and I can't figure out what the Flash Card thing is all
about. It keeps telling me Windows will close the program & notify me if a
solution is available. I'm searching for answers.
--
bobbiec48
 
S

Spirit

#2
Flash cards sit at the top of your monitor and add access to function keys
( F1-12) and other functions such as brightness, standby, and some are
programmable.

Go to Toshiba and download and install ALL the new drivers,
BIOS, and utilities... there is a bulletin about the camera issue
there.... My New Toshiba laptop sings after I upgraded all the
drivers, BIOS, and utilities.

http://tinyurl.com/ypq33c
Toshiba's Website - select model.

"bobbiec48" <bobbiec48@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:D4B51B33-18B8-4855-9406-EAEA86A05C8E@xxxxxx

> I'm getting this message all the time now and I'm not sure what to do
> about
> it. I'm new to Vista and I can't figure out what the Flash Card thing is
> all
> about. It keeps telling me Windows will close the program & notify me if
> a
> solution is available. I'm searching for answers.
> --
> bobbiec48
 
L

Lang Murphy

#3
"Spirit" <noone@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:OpwYnStAIHA.2004@xxxxxx

> Flash cards sit at the top of your monitor and add access to function keys
> ( F1-12) and other functions such as brightness, standby, and some are
> programmable.
>
> Go to Toshiba and download and install ALL the new drivers,
> BIOS, and utilities... there is a bulletin about the camera issue
> there.... My New Toshiba laptop sings after I upgraded all the
> drivers, BIOS, and utilities.
>
Too funny... I read this thread and thought "Flash Cards?" WTF are they
talking about? Thumb drives?

Then it hit me... "Flash Cards" must be a Toshiba utility. I'll admit it's
been almost ten years since I put finger to Toshiba kybd...

Lang
 

madhu

New Member
#4
Did you resolve this issue?. I am getting same message. i down loaded Toshiba Added value package from pcsupport.toshiba .com. still not working.. could please help me.
Thanks
 
J

jleitao

#5
I has the same problem.

Try:

Control Panel - Performance Information and Tools - Adjust visual
effects
"Use visual styles on windows and buttons" function on the very bottom
should be enabled to let the flash cards working


I restart 3 times my PC till now and work fine :)


--
jleitao
------------------------------------------------------------------------
jleitao's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/jleitao.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/826144.htm

http://forums.techarena.in
 
T

Taren

#6
jleitao;4090399 Wrote:

>
> Try:
> Control Panel - Performance Information and Tools - Adjust visual
> effects
> "Use visual styles on windows and buttons" function on the very bottom
> should be enabled to let the flash cards working
>
This solution worked perfectly for me, thanks so much, I was beginning
to think I would never be able to fix it.

- Taren


--
Taren
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taren's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/taren.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/826144.htm

http://forums.techarena.in