• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Turning on default Photo email

J

John Freeze

#1
Somehow I have turned off auto Photo Email when sending pics from windows
explorer. Can someone please help me turn it back on?


--
Cheers and best wishes to you and yours!
 

My Computer

G

Gary VanderMolen

#2
Tools, Options, Send, "Upload larger images..."

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)


"John Freeze" <johnfreeze@xxxxxx> wrote in message news:E152AEE4-CDF0-4086-8E49-4544ED6EE019@xxxxxx

> Somehow I have turned off auto Photo Email when sending pics from windows
> explorer. Can someone please help me turn it back on?
>
>
> --
> Cheers and best wishes to you and yours!
 

My Computer

W

...winston

#3
From Windows Explorer ?
Windows Explorer provides and email option that sends the picture as an attachment using the default email client.

--
...winston
ms-mvp mail


"John Freeze" <johnfreeze@xxxxxx> wrote in message news:E152AEE4-CDF0-4086-8E49-4544ED6EE019@xxxxxx

> Somehow I have turned off auto Photo Email when sending pics from windows explorer. Can someone please help me turn it back on?
>
>
> --
> Cheers and best wishes to you and yours!
>
>
>
>
>
>
 

My Computer

J

John Freeze

#4
Thanks for the reply, but this did not help :-(
Do you have other ideas?


"Gary VanderMolen" <Gary@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ebi04bHEJHA.5732@xxxxxx

> Tools, Options, Send, "Upload larger images..."
>
> --
> Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)
>
>
> "John Freeze" <johnfreeze@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> news:E152AEE4-CDF0-4086-8E49-4544ED6EE019@xxxxxx

>> Somehow I have turned off auto Photo Email when sending pics from windows
>> explorer. Can someone please help me turn it back on?
>>
>>
>> --
>> Cheers and best wishes to you and yours!
 

My Computer

J

John Freeze

#5
This is working fine, but It no longer gives me the option to send it as a
"Photo Email". It only makes it an attachment. I can only make "Photo Email"
through Live mail manually.

IE: Rick Click
Send To
Mail Recipient
Size for attachments
Would you like to convert this into a "Photo email?" - Missing this
part.


"...winston" <winstonmvp@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:#zY2b1LEJHA.1596@xxxxxx

> From Windows Explorer ?
> Windows Explorer provides and email option that sends the picture as an
> attachment using the default email client.
>
> --
> ...winston
> ms-mvp mail
>
>
> "John Freeze" <johnfreeze@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> news:E152AEE4-CDF0-4086-8E49-4544ED6EE019@xxxxxx

>> Somehow I have turned off auto Photo Email when sending pics from windows
>> explorer. Can someone please help me turn it back on?
>>
>>
>> --
>> Cheers and best wishes to you and yours!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
 

My Computer

T

TFour \(MSFT\)

#6
Hi John -

There is a checkbox on that dialog where you could choose to not be asked
that question again. If you checked that checkbox and chose "No" - then you
won't see the dialog anymore, and the images will always be attached instead
of having a photo e-mail created. Any chance that maybe happened?

--tanja

"John Freeze" <johnfreeze@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9720E066-4578-4459-AB23-3519CEB7200F@xxxxxx

> This is working fine, but It no longer gives me the option to send it as a
> "Photo Email". It only makes it an attachment. I can only make "Photo
> Email"
> through Live mail manually.
>
> IE: Rick Click
> Send To
> Mail Recipient
> Size for attachments
> Would you like to convert this into a "Photo email?" - Missing this
> part.
>
>
> "...winston" <winstonmvp@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> news:#zY2b1LEJHA.1596@xxxxxx

>> From Windows Explorer ?
>> Windows Explorer provides and email option that sends the picture as an
>> attachment using the default email client.
>>
>> --
>> ...winston
>> ms-mvp mail
>>
>>
>> "John Freeze" <johnfreeze@xxxxxx> wrote in message
>> news:E152AEE4-CDF0-4086-8E49-4544ED6EE019@xxxxxx

>>> Somehow I have turned off auto Photo Email when sending pics from
>>> windows explorer. Can someone please help me turn it back on?
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cheers and best wishes to you and yours!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
 

My Computer

M

Michael Santovec

#7
Look in the registry under

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\Dont Show Dialogs

If you see an appropriate entry their, set the value to zero.

--

Mike - http://pages.prodigy.net/michael_santovec/techhelp.htm



"John Freeze" <johnfreeze@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:F7248878-EE85-45F4-9B19-34409A7334C2@xxxxxx

> This is what I believe happened.
> Any way to reverse it?
>
> "TFour (MSFT)" <tfour@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> news:e#8f2o8EJHA.4460@xxxxxx

>> Hi John -
>>
>> There is a checkbox on that dialog where you could choose to not be
>> asked that question again. If you checked that checkbox and chose
>> "No" - then you won't see the dialog anymore, and the images will
>> always be attached instead of having a photo e-mail created. Any
>> chance that maybe happened?
>>
>> --tanja
>>
>> "John Freeze" <johnfreeze@xxxxxx> wrote in message
>> news:9720E066-4578-4459-AB23-3519CEB7200F@xxxxxx

>>> This is working fine, but It no longer gives me the option to send
>>> it as a
>>> "Photo Email". It only makes it an attachment. I can only make
>>> "Photo Email"
>>> through Live mail manually.
>>>
>>> IE: Rick Click
>>> Send To
>>> Mail Recipient
>>> Size for attachments
>>> Would you like to convert this into a "Photo email?" - Missing
>>> this part.
>>>
>>>
>>> "...winston" <winstonmvp@xxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> news:#zY2b1LEJHA.1596@xxxxxx
>>>> From Windows Explorer ?
>>>> Windows Explorer provides and email option that sends the picture
>>>> as an attachment using the default email client.
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> ...winston
>>>> ms-mvp mail
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> "John Freeze" <johnfreeze@xxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>> news:E152AEE4-CDF0-4086-8E49-4544ED6EE019@xxxxxx
>>>>> Somehow I have turned off auto Photo Email when sending pics from
>>>>> windows explorer. Can someone please help me turn it back on?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Cheers and best wishes to you and yours!
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
 

My Computer

J

John Freeze

#8
Re: Turning on default Photo email (Still looking for an answer please)

I would like to turn back on the option of sending files from windows
explore as a photo email (As it looks like I turned off the option IE: Don't
ask again).

Thanks in advance.

John Freeze

"John Freeze" <johnfreeze@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:E152AEE4-CDF0-4086-8E49-4544ED6EE019@xxxxxx

> Somehow I have turned off auto Photo Email when sending pics from windows
> explorer. Can someone please help me turn it back on?
>
>
> --
> Cheers and best wishes to you and yours!
>
>
>
>
>
>
 

My Computer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)