• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Vista ISO download

whs

Vista Guru
Gold Member
[DEL]I just discovered a good, clean source from where you can download a Vista ISO. You need to have your product key (e.g. from the COA sticker on your PC).

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/301852-vista-iso-download-create-installation-dvd-usb.html[/DEL]

[HR][/HR][HR][/HR][HR][/HR]
EDIT
[DEL]The above link is currently back working so you should follow the instructions, in the linked Tutorial.

If this source should go offline again ....

Downloads are still possible[/DEL]

Please post your request at the end of this thread Stating whether you require 32 or 64 bit and include a suitably disguised email address where a link may be sent, [ in the form Someone at some address dot com Etc]

You are strongly advised to edit your post to remove even this disguised address After you have received the link .

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

wither 3

Vista Guru
Gold Member
The first one says it's for Vista Ultimate. Does that mean your original version has to be Ultimate? What if you have a Home Premium OEM version?

wither 3

Vista Guru
Gold Member
whs- perhaps I'm missing something. I did click on the link you provided. I'll quote what it says-
These links are available for both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows Vista and only Windows Vista Ultimate edition's setup files are available to download.

ilikefree

Vista Guru
Gold Member
I have put a copy of my Retail Vista disc on dropbox
It has all versions but you can only use the version that you have a key for.
It does not have any service packs on

Link removed by request from dropbox due to excess traffic,
Link is still available to forum members by sending me a private message

Last edited by a moderator:

whs

Vista Guru
Gold Member
whs- perhaps I'm missing something. I did click on the link you provided. I'll quote what it says-
These links are available for both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows Vista and only Windows Vista Ultimate edition's setup files are available to download.
See my post #4.

townsbg

~~тσωηsвg~~
Vista Guru
Gold Member
Do you know that the ISO doesn't contain maleware? How do you know that it hasn't been engineered by hackers to spy on you?

whs

Vista Guru
Gold Member
Do you know that the ISO doesn't contain maleware? How do you know that it hasn't been engineered by hackers to spy on you?
I don't know that. But Vishal is a serious MVP appreciated by the whole guru community. He would not do things like that.

townsbg

~~тσωηsвg~~
Vista Guru
Gold Member
Yeah I know about digital river. I bought my copy of Vista Ultimate through them. What do they have to do with this topic? :huh:

ilikefree

Vista Guru
Gold Member
My ISO is a copy of my retail disc and is 32 bit operating system.
It has all versions on it
It has no service packs
It is how I brought it unaltered

My ISO is a copy of my retail disc and is 32 bit operating system.
It has all versions on it
It has no service packs
It is how I brought it unaltered
Hi there, it would be great if I could get hold of that .ISO as I need to re-install my Vista Home Basic x32 onto my laptop. This might just me me being slow, but I can't find any link to send you an email or a private message?

Thanks in advance,

Ross