• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WHen i download 64bit

D

Download Help

#1
WHy when i download the 64bit Windows Vista it is only 13 mb is this going to
get corrected and how do i know which one i need the 32bit or the 64bit?
 

My Computer

C

crowsnest

#2
i get the same ?????


"Download Help" wrote:

> WHy when i download the 64bit Windows Vista it is only 13 mb is this going to
> get corrected and how do i know which one i need the 32bit or the 64bit?
 

My Computer

Z

Zack Whittaker

#3
Just a server error - cancel the download, and Ctrl+F5 to refresh, and try
again - or order the DVD :o)

--
Zack Whittaker
» ZackNET Enterprises: www.zacknet.co.uk
» MSBlog on ResDev: www.msblog.org
» Vista Knowledge Base: www.vistabase.co.uk
» This mailing is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no
rights. All opinions expressed are those of myself unless stated so, and not
of my employer, best friend, Ghandi, my mother or my cat. Glad we cleared
that up!

--: Original message follows :--
"crowsnest" <crowsnest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:3596334E-D45C-4DC9-BA16-16348A028D58@microsoft.com...
>i get the same ?????
>
>
> "Download Help" wrote:
>
>> WHy when i download the 64bit Windows Vista it is only 13 mb is this
>> going to
>> get corrected and how do i know which one i need the 32bit or the 64bit?
 

My Computer

I

Ian M. Walker

#4
OR do as I had to in the end and just use bittorrents. :)


"Zack Whittaker" wrote:

> Just a server error - cancel the download, and Ctrl+F5 to refresh, and try
> again - or order the DVD :o)
>
> --
> Zack Whittaker
> » ZackNET Enterprises: www.zacknet.co.uk
> » MSBlog on ResDev: www.msblog.org
> » Vista Knowledge Base: www.vistabase.co.uk
> » This mailing is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights. All opinions expressed are those of myself unless stated so, and not
> of my employer, best friend, Ghandi, my mother or my cat. Glad we cleared
> that up!
>
> --: Original message follows :--
> "crowsnest" <crowsnest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:3596334E-D45C-4DC9-BA16-16348A028D58@microsoft.com...
> >i get the same ?????
> >
> >
> > "Download Help" wrote:
> >
> >> WHy when i download the 64bit Windows Vista it is only 13 mb is this
> >> going to
> >> get corrected and how do i know which one i need the 32bit or the 64bit?

>
>
>
 

My Computer

Z

Zack Whittaker

#5
LOL - well make sure it's got the same MD5 and CRC as the original ISO ;o)
http://www.vistabase.co.uk/welcome.php?getstarted - option 3

--
Zack Whittaker
» ZackNET Enterprises: www.zacknet.co.uk
» MSBlog on ResDev: www.msblog.org
» Vista Knowledge Base: www.vistabase.co.uk
» This mailing is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no
rights. All opinions expressed are those of myself unless stated so, and not
of my employer, best friend, Ghandi, my mother or my cat. Glad we cleared
that up!

--: Original message follows :--
"Ian M. Walker" <IanMWalker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7BDAA08C-C73B-4466-B5B7-F969D63934DF@microsoft.com...
> OR do as I had to in the end and just use bittorrents. :)
>
>
> "Zack Whittaker" wrote:
>
>> Just a server error - cancel the download, and Ctrl+F5 to refresh, and
>> try
>> again - or order the DVD :o)
>>
>> --
>> Zack Whittaker
>> » ZackNET Enterprises: www.zacknet.co.uk
>> » MSBlog on ResDev: www.msblog.org
>> » Vista Knowledge Base: www.vistabase.co.uk
>> » This mailing is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no
>> rights. All opinions expressed are those of myself unless stated so, and
>> not
>> of my employer, best friend, Ghandi, my mother or my cat. Glad we cleared
>> that up!
>>
>> --: Original message follows :--
>> "crowsnest" <crowsnest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:3596334E-D45C-4DC9-BA16-16348A028D58@microsoft.com...
>> >i get the same ?????
>> >
>> >
>> > "Download Help" wrote:
>> >
>> >> WHy when i download the 64bit Windows Vista it is only 13 mb is this
>> >> going to
>> >> get corrected and how do i know which one i need the 32bit or the
>> >> 64bit?

>>
>>
>>
 

My Computer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)