Last night I installed Bitcomet (latest version). Well I'm done using it and I uninstalled it via programs and features. Then I rebooted. Now when I find a file on Internet explorer 7 (any kind of file really) that I want to save or open, nothing happens.
If I click on a file to download the usual Windows Prompt opens and asks me to Save/Open/Cancel and if I click Open or Save, nothing happens. This use to work fine before I installed BitComet.
I figured out the problem. When you install bit comment it ties itself to I.E. browser extension during the install. So it kinda becomes the download manager for I.E. So I need to figure out how to set this back to default since I uninstalled Bitcomet.
I set programs to default. I looked in file extensions and that looks normal. Crap this sucks!