It sounds like you picked up a rogue type of anti-virus. If you can see it in Task Manager, stop the process.
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. Rename it to angie.exe before saving
it to your desktop |MG| Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.50.1 Download
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location. Copy and Paste that log into your next reply.