Windows Vista Forums

i have a good joke

  1. #11



    Banned

    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Posts : 3,375
    Vista Home Premium x86 SP2
    Local Time: 02:43 AM
    uk european union

     

    Re: i have a good joke

    Smiley Zaazu Download Smileys Free | Funny 3D Emoticons for Email

    Really great smileys! However, it does take a little while to get used to their search box and tags.

    Richard

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.   


  3. #12
    MilesAhead's Avatar

    Eclectician



    Join Date : Jan 2008
    Posts : 2,301
    Vista Home Premium 64 bit SP1
    Local Time: 09:43 PM
    usa

     

    Re: i have a good joke

    Thanks. I'll check 'em out.

    Pretty cool.

    laptop-animated-busy-animation-smiley-emoticon-000418-medium.gif

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #13



    Banned
    Join Date : Jun 2009
    United States
    Posts : 591
    Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit
    Local Time: 06:43 PM
    usa us california

      Thread Starter

    Re: i have a good joke

    waht did the pi and i say to each other?

    i said to the pi: get rational

    pi said to the i: get real

    i dont really have talent for math, but im not that bad at it either.

    lololololololololololol

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #14
    Chase's Avatar

    americano


    Join Date : Aug 2009
    Merced & Monterey, CA
    Posts : 1,571
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    Local Time: 05:43 PM
    usa us california

     

    Re: i have a good joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokato View Post
    waht did the pi and i say to each other?

    i said to the pi: get rational

    pi said to the i: get real

    i dont really have talent for math, but im not that bad at it either.

    lololololololololololol

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #15



    Banned

    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Posts : 3,375
    Vista Home Premium x86 SP2
    Local Time: 02:43 AM
    uk european union

     

    Re: i have a good joke

    Quote Originally Posted by niemiro View Post
    Smiley Zaazu Download Smileys Free | Funny 3D Emoticons for Email

    Really great smileys! However, it does take a little while to get used to their search box and tags.

    Richard
    EDIT: Forgot to mention, it is sometimes easier to search Google specifying this website.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #16



    Banned

    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Posts : 3,375
    Vista Home Premium x86 SP2
    Local Time: 02:43 AM
    uk european union

     

    Re: i have a good joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokato View Post
    waht did the pi and i say to each other?

    i said to the pi: get rational

    pi said to the i: get real

    i dont really have talent for math, but im not that bad at it either.

    lololololololololololol
    That is really good!

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #17
    MilesAhead's Avatar

    Eclectician



    Join Date : Jan 2008
    Posts : 2,301
    Vista Home Premium 64 bit SP1
    Local Time: 09:43 PM
    usa

     

    Re: i have a good joke

    Quote Originally Posted by niemiro View Post
    Smiley Zaazu Download Smileys Free | Funny 3D Emoticons for Email

    Really great smileys! However, it does take a little while to get used to their search box and tags.

    Richard
    btw I keep running into not being able to right click on a smilie to get the url. Do they really insist on downloading their program for that?

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #18



    Banned

    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Posts : 3,375
    Vista Home Premium x86 SP2
    Local Time: 02:43 AM
    uk european union

     

    Re: i have a good joke

    Hello,

    You cannot right click, however you can drag them out of their web browser window and into the Vistax64.com edit page, so I have not downloaded their program, just dragged them here. However, if you search Google images, you can right click on the image only page.

    Richard

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #19
    Chase's Avatar

    americano


    Join Date : Aug 2009
    Merced & Monterey, CA
    Posts : 1,571
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    Local Time: 05:43 PM
    usa us california

     

    Re: i have a good joke

    Quote Originally Posted by niemiro View Post
    Hello,

    You cannot right click, however you can drag them out of their web browser window and into the Vistax64.com edit page, so I have not downloaded their program, just dragged them here. However, if you search Google images, you can right click on the image only page.

    Richard
    I just high-lighted them and copied.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i have a good joke
Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Ping on Workgroup Computer Names Bad / IP Addresses Good / Internet Good Network & Sharing
What a joke Vista installation & setup
What a F**in joke Vista mail
this joke has gone too far! Vista General
this joke has gone too far! Vista performance & maintenance