It's an 8 Gb RAM. In the specs I failed to denote x 2 on the RAM amount. G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) x 2
I did go back & retest the RAM. When I initially did this I must have mixed up the bad stick.
This time I tested all RAM together and found over 680 errors, after that I methodically
tested the individual sticks and found the bad one.
I then removed the matched pair and restarted the computer and all is good. The bad pair is being RMA'd back to Newegg.
I guess you'll have this issue when your trying to run a company & a house full of kids. The thought process goes right out the window.
Thx for all of your input Sygnus21, next time I'll do this troubleshooting in a much more quite environment.