I have a serious problem with my Lenovo Thinkpad (model T500 2055-3AG)
. It crashes whenever the work load is high (e.g. when opening about 100 tabs in Firefox or running multiple Flash applications in browser); consequently, the graphics temperature gets above 90 celsius. Then it crashes.
Is Vista . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 32-bit
- the original installed OS on the system? Win Vista Business SP2
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM, as far as I know (came pre-installed on system)
- What is the age of system (hardware)? Late 2009/early 2010
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) No, I have not.
Thank you so much for help.