Black screens are very difficult to troubleshoot/fix.
Here's some suggestions:
- update ALL
drivers and programs on your system
- use System Restore to restore back to a point before this started happening
- one person has reported that running Startup Repair has fixed their black screen. I'd suggest running it from the installation disk and running it 3 times.
Your available physical memory is very low (516 mB). You only have 2 gB of RAM and I'd suggest using a minimum of 4 gB. If you can't upgrade the RAM right now, then I'd suggest only running one application at a time and making sure that your Startup items are trimmed down to the bare minimum.
Multiple problems with your Intel(R) PRO/1000 NDIS 6 Adapter Driver service
- download a fresh copy of this driver's installation software from http://downloadcenter.intel.com
- uninstall the current drivers
- install the freshly downloaded copy of the drivers