I have download the SF Diagnostic Tool. I ran it as administrator. I created all of the log files. I have zipped them up and attached them as requested.
Here are my observations:
1. laptop freezes up a LOT when watching Hulu
2. laptop tends to freeze up more when bottom starts getting hot (fan is blowing hard)
3. laptop seems to freeze up when it is real hot and i tap it the wrong way (put it on my lap, sit it down on a table, etc).
4. I've put the laptop on a laptop cooler and it still freezes up.
5. I noticed that my laptop cooler has scratches on it. Upon inspecting the laptop I noticed one of the screws is also scratched up. could this be the problem?