My 8800GT has 2 DVI ports,
Connecting to a monitor with DVI to VGA cable (monitor has one DVI and one VGA port).
Possible modes when pressing f8 are the same as always:
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode with Networking
- Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- Enable Boot Logging
- Enable low-resolution video (640x480)
- Last Known Good Configuration (advanced)
- Directory Services Restore Mode
- Debugging Mode
- Disable automatic restart on System failure
- Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.
No VGA-only mode as far as I can see, any thoughts?