Hello everyone... I need big help.
All of sudden my left mouse is not working. Right click works fine all the time and mouse moves around just fine. It is only left click that does not work. If I wait long enough, anywhere between 10 to 30 minutes, then left mouse works okay for while... then stops working again.
This is what I have tried already.
1) Use different mouse...still doesn't work... use current mouse on different computer... works fine.
2) Change the Click speed... does not work
3) Use different USB port.... does not work
4) Uninstall and reinstall mouse driver
.... does not work
5) Format and reinstall windows vista (3times)... does not work
Since I format and reinstall windows... it probably is not registry issue nor driver.
I tried different mouse and still didn't work... not a mouse issue.
I tried 7 different USB port and didn't work... probably not a USB port bucause others work (printer, scanner and keyboard)
What could possibly be the answer to my problem? Could it be the motherboard?!
Please help me....