ERRORS I AM GETTING
the specified path does not exist. check the path and then try again.
this application has failed to start because TVicHW32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem (PowerISO)......
When I click on TVicHW32
this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. create an association in the set-association control panel
This application requires at least 2 parameters.
1. Name of INI file
2. Video driver name string such as PMX1LC, OPENGL or OPENGLPMX
3. Third parameter is optional end determines the number of screens to be supported.
Its default value is 1 ( specify 2 if second screen is required)
1) copy game folder to c:\program files\
2) cd into each sub folder, MeskelGames etc
3) find the special shortcut for each game and drag and copy it to your desktop
make sure the shortcut is run as administrator
else your see mem error
Now I have no clue about cd-ing .
I moved the files from download to C. And I am getting the above errors.
How can I CD this files and fix the path ? How can I create program association ?
When you try to help kindly remember you are talking to a clueless guy and be as clear and detailed as you could be so as a layman like me can understand.